Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reluctant Blogger

Well, after months of saying that I didn't have time to blog, here I am starting our family blog. I knew that it would be a great way to keep my family and friends up to date, but I wasn't sure that I wanted to spend the time posting. Then I found out from my sister-in-law, Leigh Ann, that blogs could be printed and bound into scrapbooks. I am an avid scrapbooker, but can't seem to ever get caught up. So when I realized that a blog could be turned into a scrapbook - I was sold!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Way to go, Syd,
Glad you finally bit the bullet. Can now see the scrapbook anytime! Yippee! You have such cute thoughts and ideas,,,can't wait to see the blog develop.
Enjoyed getting to be with you yesterday, even if it was briefly. Glad you survived the trip home, too. Man, that was some tough weather, wasn't it? Scarey! Loved having Anna Grace over the weekend. We had a ball and she was so much help! Next, it'll be Walker's turn. See ya'll in 2 weeks!
Love,
Mom

The Fab Five said...

HEY!!!! Welcome to the blog world! I got to see AG this past weekend. I see she has lost some teeth! KE has yet to lose one. Late bloomer.

Martha Ann said...

Yea Sydney! You got this up QUICKLY! Glad to find your blog. Have fun and i look forward to reading it. Martha Ann