Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving


With Christmas just around the corner it is so easy for Thanksgiving to be overlooked. Our family has had a wonderful week just being together--I think we all needed a break. In fact, every morning last week Walker asked, "How many more mornings until we get a break?" Even my very active 5 year old needed a break from our day-to-day routine.
Wednesday we headed to Brandon to spend Thanksgiving with my family. My kids were so excited to see my sister's kids. Anna Grace kept up with and entertained Lily while Walker and Reid ran their little legs off! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal and enjoyed spending time with my brother and his wife, Breisch and Angie. I do wish that we all lived closer.
God has blessed us so richly and to Him we give all our thanks.

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm so glad y'all got to spend it together.

Kelli@SassySouthernMom said...

Beautiful family! I think everyone needed some "down" time this past week to get ready for the upcoming Christmas rush. It looks like ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving.