Monday, July 11, 2011

World Series Champs!

Walker's baseball team played in the Park & Rec World Series - and WON!!! They had a great season and capped it off with the World Series win!! He loved playing with this team, probably because Sam and Charlie were also on the team! But he also made some really good friends on the team as well - Ryan Thistle, Jake Weir, Landon Camp. We all wish we could keep this team together next year!

Pep talk before the championship game.



Walker
Sam



After they dumped water all over Coach

Sam, Jake, Landon, Walker, Jaylan, Jamison, Ryan, & Charlie

1 comment:

Jima said...

I love, love, love your blog! You will be so glad you took the time to do this for your family. Wish I had started long ago, but in the last 7 months that I have been blogging, it has changed my life and how I think about things. Sweet kids! Jima