Monday, October 3, 2011

Girls' Trip - American Girl and Wicked

Anna & Kaylee Beth Moore made the trip to Atlanta with Anna Grace and me for a Girls' Weekend.  Anna Grace and I had been dying to see Wicked for about a year, so we were thrilled when we saw that it was going to be in Atlanta. We were so happy that Anna and Kaylee Beth wanted to go with us.  We had a fabulous weekend with lots of talking, laughing and, of course, shopping! 

Atlanta Bound!!!
 Ready for American Girl!  Anna Grace has been saving her money for the past several months so she could buy a new American Girl when we were in Atlanta.  She couldn't wait to get there!

 She couldn't believe all the dolls, clothes and accessories!  She LOVED it!!!
 Checking out some of the dolls.
 Marie-Grace is one of the new American Girl dolls, and she is from New Orleans.  When Anna Grace saw her on the Internet about a month ago, she fell in love with her and saved her money to buy her.  I thought she might change her mind when she saw all the other dolls, but she didn't.  She was one happy girl when the cashier unwrapped her and handed her over the counter!  I am so glad that she still likes dolls; I know I don't have many more years of this sweetness!

 Lunch at the American Girl Bistro
Anna and Kaylee Beth with Julie. 
 The girls got new hair-dos! 
 Ready for Wicked!!!



 I wasn't sure how Anna Grace would like the theater, but she absolutely loved it.  Just before intermission she leaned over and asked how only you had to be to "do that?"  Maybe we'll see her on stage one day!! 
We listened to the Wicked album on the way home Sunday, and the girls said their favorite songs were "Defying Gravity" and "Popular."  I agree!!  I hear Wicked will be in Birmingham in February.  I think we'll need another girls' weekend by then!!!





No comments: