Thursday, April 12, 2012

What has Anna Grace been up to?

Fun times at school...

Working with a group of girls from schools to raise money for St. Jude and Ronald McDonald House

Hanging out with friends
Doing a little art...Shown at the Gumtree Museum
Bible Drill - Learning 25 Bible verses , 10 key passages 
and finding any book of the Bible in 10 seconds or less!!

 Bath Chip (her idea!) 
Anna Grace, I can't believe how fast you are growing and changing.  Already 11, you are definitely more of a "tween" than a little girl.  It makes me a little misty eyed to see you moving so fast into the teenage years.  Even though, your Daddy and I are SO not ready for that, we are so proud of the young lady you are becoming!  You can do anything you put your mind to (i.e., algebra, Bible Drill and back handsprings!)  You have such a sweet spirit, and I know God is going to use you in big ways.  I love you!

No comments: