Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday Walker!!!

My how time flies!!  I didn't believe it when my Mom said this years ago, but I whole-heartedly agree now!  Scott and I were just saying this morning that, to us, Walker should still be a toddler instead of a 9 year old! 
 
But every year gets better and better.  Walker is such a joy with his quick wit and infectious smile.  He is definitely "all boy" and full of mischief (which we usually love!)  Although he is usually cracking jokes, he also has a compassionate, sensitive side too.  He has been know to pray for a friend's dog that was injured, and he frequently worries about a friend of his who is Muslim - because he doesn't believe in Jesus.  I have no doubt that God is developing him to do good works for Him.     I am just thankful that I get to be his Mom for this journey.




Happy Birthday Walker.  I love you bigger than the biggest __________ (everything!)  Love, Mama

No comments: