Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Break 2012

 
 The beginning of Thanksgiving break was fun for Anna Grace and Walker. 
 AG hung out with several friends and got their nails done.  I'm so glad she is making some new friends and staying close with good friends too. 
Meanwhile, I took Walker, Charlie and Sam to see Wreck it Ralph.  They loved it!
We enjoyed Thanksgiving with my family in Brandon. 
Anna Grace LOVES babysitting Lily and Ann Thomas!

Of course, Walker and Reid are inseparable!
 
We don't get to see each other very often so decided to snap a few pics. 
I'm so thankful God blessed me with precious siblings!
 
 It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without the Stallings family photo session!!

 
Walker (9), Lily (5), Anna Grace (11), Ann Thomas (18 mo) Gage (3) and Reid (7)
We even got a pic of Mama and Daddy
The boys even had a little time for target practice!

No comments: