Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy 13th Birthday Anna Grace

 




 
 

 
I know I say this every year, but I can't believe my baby is 13 years old!!  Will time ever slow down!!  I am in shock that Anna Grace is a teenager!!  Although I feel that she should still be toddling around in diapers, I have loved every minute of the past 13 years!  Each age and stage is precious...even the terrible two's!  (Hope I will be able to say that about the teenage years!!)
 
Anna Grace, you are an absolute joy!  You have such a sweet spirit that makes you sensitive to the needs of others - especially little children!  You are so talented in so many different areas.  I can't wait to see how God continues to grow these talents that He has given you!  You are also so funny!  I love your jokes and especially the times we laugh until our stomachs hurt! 
 
As much as it hurts my heart to see you growing up, I am looking forward to seeing all that God will do with your precious life!  I pray that He will guide Daddy and me as we continue to raise you to know and love Him. 
 
Happy 13th Birthday! 
 
We love you to the moon and back!
 
Mama & Daddy
 

No comments: