Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break '09

We were all so glad when Spring Break finally got here. I think we were all ready for some R&R, but we did have some fun too.



Trip to Brandon
By the end of the first weekend Spring Break, the kids and I were going stir crazy with all the rain so we headed Brandon to visit my family. The kids had a great time playing with Reid and Lily (my sister's kids.) Anna Grace decided she would be Lily's babysitter for the 3 days. I'm not sure how Lily felt about that! Walker and Reid were double trouble! Not really, but they did have a great time doing playing catch, jumping in the "jumpy thing" and doing other "boy things."


Where did it go?

Helping in the kitchen. I'm sure Nana loved that!
My kids are so deprived! This was their first experience with Cheeze Whiz! They're hooked!

We Love Hotels!
The kids were so excited to get to stay in a hotel while we were in Jackson. They especially loved the indoor pool!


Hanging at the Park
One afternoon we headed out to Ballard Park. Walker loves the skate park and tries lots of the tricks he sees the older boys do - luckily we didn't end up in the ER! Anna Grace enjoys the safety of her bike!

No comments: