Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend with the Jacks

Anna Grace and Walker were on pins and needles waiting on Friday night to get here. The Jacks came to visit for the weekend, and they could not wait to see Kylie & Haiden. The Jacks moved from Tupelo to Auburn 4 years ago, and we only get to see them a few times a year (usually coinciding with MSU and Auburn sporting events.) The kids pick up like they see each other every day. Kylie did AGs nails and hair, and Haiden and Walker rough housed all Friday night. You would think that they are all brothers and sisters by the way they fuss with each other!

Saturday morning the guys headed to tailgate with the 2 boys. I had class so Jennifer and the girls went shopping and visiting with family. We left for MSU after lunch. We had a great time tailgating with the Ropers. Walker and Haiden played so hard all day they were nearly give out by the time the game started. During the game Walker decided that he was going to pull for "Aubrun" like Haiden.

While the game was not much to watch (on either side of the ball), we had a great time catching up with good friends. Many tears were shed by the Wise kids on Sunday when the Jacks backed out of the driveway. They are still asking when they can play with Kylie and Haiden again. Scott and I both assure them that it won't be too long - basketball season is just around the corner!

(I misplaced my camera on Saturday and had to use the camera on my phone. I'll try to add those pictures just as soon as I can figure out how to download them!)

1 comment:

Martha Ann said...

No way! I taught Kylie in Kindergarten. She is just as pretty now as she was then. Please tell Jay and Jennifer I said "hello" when you talk to them!