Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Walker!

Happy 5th birthday Walker!!!
I can't believe Walker is already 5! Seems like the years are flying by! I looked back at pictures from when he was born, and it seems like yesterday! He shouldn't be old enough to be in Kindergarten (Ok, he's not supposed to be in Kindergarten yet), playing soccer, doing Math, or starting to read. At least he still young enough to still want Mama to sleep with him at night, kiss boo-boos, give high-5s, give baths, and play games. I am so glad that I am still the most important person in his sweet life - I know it won't last too much longer.

5 comments:

Gaston Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALKER!!! I can't believe he's already 5, either! I hope y'all had a great time at the fair and have a wonderful time bowling today. Wish we could be there! We love y'all,
Kris, Hamp, Reid, & Lily

Kasey said...

Happy Brithday Walker!!! October 3rd is the best birthday:) It's my birthday too!!!

Leigh Ann said...

Happy Birthday, Walker! Your party was a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday walker! hope you had lots of fun today!!!
"ms cole"

The Gillentines said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALKER!!! I know that you had a great day.
Ms.Kerrie