Saturday, August 9, 2008

First day of 2nd grade




Friday was Anna Grace's 1st day of 2nd grade. She was so excited and not at all nervous. Walker and I walked her to her class. She quickly took her seat and started working. The whole class was busy and quiet--I was very surprised!


When I picked her up that afternoon she said that she had lots of fun at school. She told me all about how students earn rewards for following the rules and helping other students. Of course, she was much more dramatic! Then she informed me that she had stayed on "green" all day, but there was a boy who talked all day. She said he ended up on "blue" and had a note sent home to his mother. Anna Grace said that if I worked at her school, this little boy would be sent to me (to work on his behavior!). I'm looking forward to hearing all her stories from each day of 2nd grade!

2 comments:

The Fab Five said...

how cute. and i love her chez ami outfit!

Unknown said...

Anna Grace,

Hope you have a great week this week at school! 2nd grade! WOW!

Misty