Thursday, August 14, 2008

Little Miss Reader

All summer we've been pushing Anna Grace to read, read, read. Most of the time we would read with her, but toward the end of the summer she started reading more on her own. When I checked on her one evening, I saw her laying upside down on her bed totally into her Junie B. Jones book. It reminded me of when I used to lay just like that on my bed totally engrossed in a book. Seems like yesterday I was reading her "Good Night Moon" and "The Pokey Little Puppy." It makes me a little sad that she won't need me to read to her anymore, but I am so glad that she is enjoys reading!

4 comments:

The Fab Five said...

too cute. Where did you get her bedding?

Sydney said...

I found the quilt at TJ Maxx but had the bed skirt and European shams made from material at Premiere Fabrics. They have great funky fabrics at great prices!

The Fab Five said...

I had a feeling you were going to day TJ Maxx.. love that store

Anonymous said...

so great to see her loving to read. i can remember being that way at her age. wish i had more time to do that now... so proud of walker this past week. he has grown up so fast. sam and i changed our blog address by the way, it is samandnicolegraves.blogspot.com