Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mani & Pedi






Well, Anna Grace and I have started a new tradition - getting manicures and pedicures for the 1st day of school. My friend Martha Ann gave me this great idea and told me about Nail City which is a great nail salon! We started with pedicures which Anna Grace loved! She said that the water felt really good, but the scrub tickled. Of course, she picked a pretty pink to go on her nails, and she even had a little flower put on her big toes.
Next we went on to manicures. Anna Grace has been growing her nails so they really looked good with bright pink polish. She even decided to have a design put on all of her nails.
We both enjoyed our mani and pedi. Thanks to the ladies at Nail City Anna Grace will have the prettiest nails in 2nd grade for the first day of school.

4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

So beautiful, Anna Grace! You will be a great 2nd grader. Mrs. Bullard will love you as much as you will love her!

Unknown said...

Love the nails Anna Grace! Sydney, I am just discovering your blog. I have you bookmarked now!

misty

Breisch and Angie Stallings said...

As usual, you are making us all look bad!!! The blog is to cute.

Martha Ann said...

How cute! I am so glad y'all had a good experience. I can't wait to hear about it! Hope AG had a good day at school today.