Friday, August 29, 2008

Walker's MSU Room


We are all big MSU fans (Scott and I both graduated from State) so I decided it would be great to decorate Walker's room in a MSU theme. When he was 2 he wanted to wear this jersey EVERY day and would pull it out of the dirty clothes to wear it! So I thought it would be perfect in his MSU room. His books have been driving me crazy lately so I got him this bookcase last weekend. His room looks so much better without all the books on the floor! We'll see how long it will last!


4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Walker, We like your bulldog room! Love, Leigh Ann

Anonymous said...

that jersey brings back some memories. tell walker i love his room.
"ms cole"

The Fab Five said...

Glad for ya'll that one of yall's teams won this weekend! lol
sorry.... couldn't resist

Kasey said...

We love your bulldog room Walker. Go Dawgs!!!