Sunday, August 3, 2008

Whack-A-Mole


At some point everyday I hear one of my kids say "Please play a game with me." Usually it is Walker who is begging to play a game. Not sure why he is so interested in games all of a sudden - must be developmental. Anyway, one of their favorite games is "Whack-A-Mole." It is similar to a game I remember from the '80s called "Simon" where buttons would light up and you had to press the buttons in the correct order - remember that one? Well, "Whack-a-Mole" is a little easier. It has 4 moles with hard hats on that light up. Each player uses a plastic hammer to whack his/her mole on the head as soon as its hard hat lights up. Needless to say, all the whacking provides endless pleasure for my kids (especially Walker) and is also a really good way to relieve some tension!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I found your blog through Leigh Ann's. Connor and Cael love Whack-a- Mole too! I'm excited to see that Walker is going to be in Connor's K-5 class this year.
Kasey Chrismond

The Fab Five said...

LOVE the new page. Yes, I remember Simon. Is that still made I wonder?

Martha Ann said...

Love your new background! Let me know how the pedi goes. Good luck with back to school. See you soon!
Martha Ann